Sunday 5 December 2010

Listen this morning to Atheists Talk

This morning I'll be on Atheists Talk with science artist Lynn Fellman, hosted by Mike Haubrich.

We'll be discussing art and science, and I can't wait.

The show will be online at http://mnatheists.org/content/view/529/1/ at 10am Eastern, 9 am Central time.

And you'll be able to hear the podcast, likely later today. If you're attending ScienceOnline11, it will touch on some of the issues at the Art + Science session.

- - - - - - - -

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow
under Creative Commons Licence.


Portfolio

Blog
Print Shop

2 comments:

Karen Burke said...

You sounded great Glendon and I was thrilled to hear the word "niche" pronounced correctly, har har. When I hear Minnesotans say "nitch", I go a little bit insane.

Have a great holiday and I am sure you and your wife are getting quite excited awaiting your new arrival. All the best to you and your family.

Glendon Mellow said...

Thank you so much Karen! That was a lot of fun, I hope I sounded okay. Haven't listened to it yet. Always weird to hear myself talk.

Mike's questions were great, and Lynn was wonderful. I don't really have a feel for short answers for radio yet, but it gave me a lot to think about.

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |