Tuesday 12 July 2011

Snowy Man-Thing wip


Decided to play around with this one some more and switch the crystals at the base to snow.  Still a work in progress: I'll need to add some more frostiness to ol' Man-Thing.

Does he need a carrot nose?  Nah.

I'm really enjoying ArtRage Studio Pro, and I've been using this image to unwind whenever I have some time. Also, if you're an ArtRage fan, check out the updates that come with 3.5: now their's scripting!  Basically, you can record a movie while you paint. I plan on making use of that pretty soon!

Previous looks at this work-in-progress here.

- - - - - - - -
Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow under Creative Commons Licence.
Man-Thing copyright to Marvel Comics. Fan art, without permission> Respect their authoratay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |